Chocolate Quark Dumplings
1 Portion | wheat free, high in Protein, refined Sugar free|15 Minutes total
20g WOMEN’S BEST SLIM BODY SHAKE" Powder - Vanilla
30g Oat Flour
10g sugar-free Chocolate Drops
For the Coating1 Tbsp unsweetened Cacao Powder
1 Tbsp Xylit
For the Raspberry SauceApprox. 100g fresh Raspberries
Dash of Carob Gum
1. In a Bowl, combine Quark, Egg, Vanilla Slim Shake and Oat Flour.
2. Bring Water to boil in a Pot.
3. Now, divide the Dough into 5-6 same-sized Pieces. It works best, when doing this with wet Hands cause the Dough´s very sticky.
4. Press the Dough, add some Chocolate in the Middle and roll a Dumpling. Repeat.
5. Now, add them to the boiling Water.
6. Turn down Heat to a medium Level.
7. Slice Berries and microwave for 30-60 Seconds.
8. Combine with Vanilla, Carob and ev. Sweetener.
9. Then, mix Cacao and Xylit for the Coating.
10. When the Dumplings are cooked, roll them into the Coating and serve with Sauce.
Enjoy your meal!
Nutritional Information per Portion (Duplings, Coating and Sauce): 515 Cal, 51g Protein, 35g Carbs, 16g Fat