Chicken salad with roasted pumpkin & beans
2 cups cooked chicken shredded
1 cup cooked green beans sliced
1 cup pumpkin piece, cubed
1 tsp sesame seeds
3 tbs lemon juice
1. Shred fresh cooked chicken or a bbq chicken (skin off).
2. Cook pumpkin on an oiled baking tray in a pre-heated oven for 15 minutes on each side.
3. Cook beans in boiling water and refresh under cold water once cooked.
4. Combine chicken, beans, pumpkin and lemon juice in a bowl and mix through.
5. Place onto a plate and sprinkle over some sesame seeds. Can be served cold or hot. Serve immediately.
Enjoy your meal!