HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN SEA SALT SPRAY FOR SEXY BEACH WAVES
Your holidays are over and you miss the thick texture of salty beach hair? Try our self-made sea salt spray and get sexy, extra volume beach waves no matter what time of the year.
Many of the store-bought sea salt sprays contain too much salt or alcohol, which end up drying out your hair. Our recipe doesn’t damage your hair and keeps the summer vibes going all year long. So put away the curling iron and just try it!
What you need:
– A spray bottle
– 1 cup of warm water
– 1 teaspoon of himalayan or sea salt. Add more salt for oilier hair
– 1 teaspoon of coconut oil or argan oil
– A small dab of aloe vera gel
– 1 teaspoon of leave-in-conditioner
1. Put the warm water in the spray bottle and add the sea salt, aloe vera gel, coconut oil, and conditioner.
2. Shake it for 1-2 minutes. You can store it in the fridge, so it will last 4 months or longer.
3. Spray it on towel-dried hair and on roots for more volume. Let it air-dry and gently scrunch your hair as it dries.