Coconut Berry Baked Oatmeal
20g WOMEN’S BEST "SLIM BODY SHAKE" Powder - Vanilla
20g Coconut Flakes
100g Berries (fresh or frozen)
1-2 Tbsp. Sweetener of Choice (Xucker, Agave, Coconut Sugar, Maple Syrup;...)
1 Tsp. Baking Powder
Toppings: Granola, fresh Berries, Greek Yoghurt
1. Pre-Heat your Oven to 175 Degrees.
2. In a Bowl, combine Egg, Buttermilk, Coconut Flakes, Oats, Vanilla, Protein, Baking Powder.
3. Gently stir in Berries.
4. Fill the Dough in two small baking Dishes.
5. Bake it for about 20-25 Minutes until golden brown.
6. Meanwhile, prepare your Toppings.
7. When the Oatmeals are ready, top with Berries, Granola and some Yoghurt.
Enjoy your meal!