Eat To Beat Cellulite!
When you are on the beach wearing this super-hot bikini, enjoying your holidays, the last thing you want to worry about is cellulite. But in fact, the majority of all women fight that problem. And as we know, there are thousands of supposed cellulite reduction treatments on the market, but instead of buying the next ineffective product, you should better invest in FOOD!
Fact is, you didn’t get cellulite over night. It is caused by factors such as unbalanced hormones and genetics or it has built up from years of poor eating habits and lack of exercise. Time to make a change and watch your body transform. Believe me, you will see the first results in no time.
First step: Change your diet
In order to remove toxins from your body, you have to eat clean, alkaline and unprocessed food.
Avoid fast food and refined, processed meals.
The most important thing is: low your carb intake and cut sugar!
1. Don’t eat too much sugar and salt! Sugar gets stored in fat cells and causes them to expand. Salt contains sodium which causes fluid retention, making cellulite appear even worse.
2. Avoid acid-forming beverages like coffee, alcohol, or soft drinks. Instead drink green tea – research shows that it helps release fat stores and increases fat burning.
3. Reduce the levels of bad fat in your diet and eat healthy fats like avocado, coconut oil, and oily fish instead. Good fats are necessary for a proper hormone production so if you want to eliminate cellulite, 20% of what you eat needs to be healthy fat.
4. Eat more alkaline food like vegetables and fresh fruits (but also avoid too sugary fruits).
5. Drink plenty of water.
6. Avoid refined carbohydrates such as white flour, bread, and rice.
7. Eat more healthy protein (eggs, chicken, fish, lentils, quinoa).
8. Don’t smoke! Nicotine is loaded with acid-forming toxins.
Nearly all plant based foods are good for you, but these are known as the best cellulite fighting foods:
– Berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries)
– Cinnamon (increases blood circulation)
If you want to get rid of orange peel skin, diet plays a big role but please note, you can only get the best results if you also consider the workout part.
In summary: Eat clean, sweat, hit the gym, brush regularly, and say goodbye to cellulite!