The Nr. 1 Cure to Treat a Headache in a Minute!
We tell you what to do when you feel like your head is going to explode.
Headaches, including migraines, are one of the most common health problems and especially affect women. People with severe headaches often take antidepressants or beta blocker to get rid of the pain. But you don't necessarily need medication to treat your headaches. Try these natural home remedies to help ease your pain:
Hot Water + Ice Pack
1. Take a large bowl and fill it with warm or hot water (as you like).
2. Submerge your feet and hands into it.
3. Put an ice pack or a bag of frozen peas on the back of your neck (you can also place it on your forehead or temples). Leave it on as long as it feels good.
4. The heat in your extremities pulls the blood from your head relieving bulk of your headache.
5. Do it as often as you want.
Peppermint Oil is truly a miraculous solution to headaches and gives relief in less than 30 minutes. Studies have shown that it is very effective to benefit tension migraines. Headaches often happen due to poor blood flow, and peppermint oil helps to open and close the vessels that promote the flow.
1. Mix 3 drops of peppermint oil with one tablespoon of coconut oil.
2. Apply it on your forehead and temples.
3. Massage in circle motions.
NOTE: Headaches and migraines are also often caused by dehydration, so please make sure to drink enough!