Vanilla Protein Pudding with Cinnamon Apples and Nuts
For the vanilla Pudding2 scoop (30g) WOMEN’S BEST "SLIM BODY SHAKE" Powder - Vanilla
250ml unsweetened Almond Milk
1/2 teaspoon Carob Gum
For the cinnamon Apples300g Apple
1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
Dash of Bourbon Vanilla
1 tablespoon Agave Syrup
For the caramelized Nuts1 tablespoon Agave
30g Pekans and Almonds
Vanilla and Cinnamon to taste
1. First of all, cook Almond Milk in a Pot.
2. Add Carob Gum, Vanilla and Slim Shake.
3. Fill in two Glasses and let cool down for at least 2 Hours until it thickens.
4. Then, peel and slice your Apples.
5. Season them with Cinnamon and Vanilla.
6. In a Pan, caramelize Agave and add Apples.
7. Fry on a medium Heat for about 5-10 Minutes.
8. Meanwhile, caramelize your Nuts in another Pan with Agave.
9. Finally, top your Pudding with Cinnamon Apples and Nuts.
Nutritional Information per Portion: 290 Calories, 33g Carbs, 12g Protein, 12g Fat
Enjoy your pudding!