Creamy Chocolate Protein Cake
For the flan case (16cm diameter cake pan)50g WOMEN’S BEST "WHEY PROTEIN" Chocolate Powder
50g unsweetened cacao powder
2 - 3 tablespoons Natural sweetener
1 teaspoon Backing powder
5 - 6 FlavDrops Chocolate (optional)
For the cream250g Curdcheese
1 - 2 tablespoons Cinnamon
2 tablespoons Natural Sweetener
For the flan case (16cm diameter cake pan)
1. Enter all ingredients in the food processor and mix until you have a creamy consistency. Fill the mass in the cake pan.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees and bake for about 30-40 minutes.
For the cream
1. Squish bananas, mix all other ingredients to it, except gelatine.
2. Preparing gelatin according leaflet and mix with the other mixture.
3. Spread the mass onto the cooled cake and enter for a few hours in the refrigerator
4. If required, decorate the cake as desired. I used crunchies.
Nutritional Information: 833 Calories, 80.3g Protein, 87.4g Carbs, 16.3g Fat
Enjoy your cake!