Chocolate Chip Brownies
40g WOMEN’S BEST "WHEY PROTEIN" Chocolate Powder
40g unsweetened Cacao Powder
1 Egg White
50g Coconut Flour
150ml low-fat Milk
50g sugar free Dark Chocolate Chips (70% Cacao)
200g Greek Yoghurt (2% Fat)
50g Natural Sweetener (Xylit, Stevia etc.)
1 Tsp. Baking Powder
optional: Bourbon Vanilla, Cinnamon
1. Pre-heat your oven to 175 Degrees.
2. In a Bowl, simply combine Egg, Egg White, Sweetener, Yoghurt.
3. Add Whey, Coconut Flour, Cacao Powder, Baking Powder, Vanilla and Milk.
4. Gently stir in the Chocolate Chips. Save some to top.
5. Now cover a Brownie Dish with Baking Paper and fill in the Dough.
6. Top with the remaining Chocolate Chips and bake for about 20 Minutes.
Nutritional Information per Brownie: 135 Calories
Enjoy your meal!