½ cup applesauce
¼ cup honey
½ cup peanut butter
¼ cup water
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ cup whole wheat flour
4 scoops (60g) WOMEN’S BEST SLIM BODY SHAKE Vanilla Powder
½ cup old fashioned oats
½ cup dried fruit such as blueberries, cranberries, or raisins
3 cup high fiber cereal
¼ cup ground flax seed
4 oz. dark chocolate, melted (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl stir together applesauce, honey, peanut butter, water, vanilla, egg, protein powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and flour.
3. Toss in the oats, fruit, cereal, and flax seed.
4. Drop onto a greased cookie sheet in ¼ scoops.
5. Bake 11-12 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Drizzle with melted chocolate if desired.
Enjoy your meal!