Pancakes with Sweet Cream-filling
For the pancakes⅓ cup rolled oats
2 scoops (30g) WOMEN’S BEST SLIM BODY SHAKE Vanilla Powder
2 tablespoons ground flax seed
½ teaspoon sodium-free baking powder
1 egg white
¼ cup strong brewed cold coffee
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon coffee extract
For the sweet “cream” filling⅓ cup low-fat no-salt-added cottage cheese
½ large banana
⅛ teaspoon coffee extract
unsweetened cocoa powder for dusting
For the Pancakes
1. Heat a non-stick skillet or pancake griddle over medium heat.
2. In a small food processor or blender, ground oats into flour.
3. Combine oat flour, protein powder, ground flax, and baking powder in a bowl.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk egg white until frothy.
5. Add coffee and extracts to egg white, stir and add to dry ingredients.
6. Stir until flour is incorporated.
7. Let batter sit at least 5 minutes before continuing.
8. Spoon batter onto skillet surface, forming 3 medium-sized pancakes.
9. Cook 5-6 minutes per side, or until golden brown with crisp edges.
For the Sweet “Cream” Filling
Combine cottage cheese, banana, and extract in a small food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
Enjoy your meal!