Beat the Christmas Bulge!
Lose Inches and Tighten your Skin with this Homemade Body Wrap!
If you’re dealing with the problem of cellulite, belly fat, water weight or loose skin (especially after weight loss or pregnancy), here’s what you can do about it.
This luxurious body scrub contains coffee, sea salt and hydrating oils to tighten, exfoliate, and nourish the skin. Coffee is stimulating and firming and acts as an anti cellulite product, sea salt helps to detoxify your body, while coconut provides additional exfoliation and antioxidant benefits. This scrub is also great to use before you apply your self tanner because it will exfoliate and nourish the skin.
What you need:
– clear plastic wrap
– 1/2 cup ground coffee beans
– 1 cup Sea Salt
– 1/2 cup warm coconut oil or olive oil
– 1 tbsp. honey
– 5 drops peppermint oil
How to do it:
1. Mix all ingredients together adding the honey and essential oil last.
2. Now apply the mixture to your skin using your fingers. Gently rub in circular motions along your problem areas like your tummy, hips, thighs and butt.
3. Then wrap two layers of plastic wrap around your body.
4. Keep it wrapped for 30-60 Minutes./p>
5. Remove the body wrap and rinse off in a cool shower.
Be sure to drink plenty of water before and after the wrap to flush toxins out of the body. The wrap should leave your skin soft and firm. Do this treatment for 3-4 days and you should start to notice results. Exercise well and try to avoid smoking, sugar, fatty or fried foods, soda, and alcohol.