The EASIEST way to fix a broken nail!
It is the biggest fear of every woman: You finally get your nails to the perfect length and then, OUCH! One nail breaks and you’ve got to cut all of them back and start over again. Sounds familiar?
We have the perfect nail repair solution for you: nail glue!
The glue helps keep the nail together and intact while it continues to grow out.
How to do it:
1. First, wash your hands and dry well with a clean towel.
2. Soak the detached nail in warm water to make it pliable.
3. Apply nail glue to the torn nail with a toothpick and spread it over one side of the broken nail, creating a thin coat of adhesive (you can also use super glue, but be careful!). Do not touch the glue with your fingers.
4. Press the nail into place. Use the tip of the toothpick to ease the broken portion of the nail back into place. Press down on the nail with firm, even pressure, using the side of the toothpick. Apply pressure for at least 1 minute.
5. Before the glue finishes drying completely, wipe off excess glue with a cotton ball dipped in nail polish remover.
6. After the glue has finished drying, file the nail to look even.