How to treat pimples and acne scars with baking soda!
It is cheap, easy and effective! Thousands of people swear by it and have found success in clearing their acne and its scars with this magic powder.
Baking soda does not contain any chemicals but has anti-inflammatory properties that help to treat acne, pimples, redness, and swelling. When mixed with water, baking soda forms a fine, gritty paste which helps to clean and exfoliate the skin, removing oil, dirt and dead skin cells. I also helps to eliminate skin imperfections within a short period - that also includes acne scars. Baking soda has great antibacterial and antiseptic properties, which help to reduce the appearance of pimples in no time.
Baking soda is amphoteric - which means that it can operate as either an acid or a base. This way, it can help to neutralize any pH imbalances on the skin. pH imbalances on the skin are a common cause of acne.
NOTE: Baking soda is a salt that can cause burning sensation when applied to sensitive skin. Do not use it if you have any open wounds. Baking soda is only effective when used for short periods. Therefore, don’t use it too often. Excessive use can do more harm than good.
How to do it:
1. Mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda with a little water in a glass jar.
2. Mix it well and until it reaches a thick paste-like consistency.
3. Apply it on your clean face and leave it on for 1 to 2 minutes if you want to get rid of pimples.
4. If you want to treat acne scars leave it on for about 15 minutes.
5. Rinse it off with cold water.
6. You can repeat it once every day for 2 or 3 days, then reduce the frequency to 1 time a week.