The #1 Product for Hair Growth, Thickness and Shine!
We all know Coconut oil is amazing (we’ve heard it about a hundred times), BUT we didn’t know that it is really that great…for our hair. If you use it right it’s the best treatment you can find. You don't need expensive conditioners or hair masks anymore!
The magic benefits of Coconut Oil:
– it makes your hair radiant and shiny
– it repairs damage and prevents hair-breakage
– it is super moisturizing
– it eliminates dandruff
– it naturally helps to reduce protein loss and keeps the hair strong, nourished, and protected
– it boosts hair growth
– it prevents split ends
– it protects against environmental impurities and excess heat
How to use it
1. Whether you use it in the kitchen or in the bathroom always buy organic, unrefined, cold pressed coconut oil.
2. If it is cold, melt it in your hand or put a bowl of coconut oil in warm water. Don’t use a microwave, it can damage the chemical structure of the oil.
3. Use two tablespoons for short hair and up to four tablespoons for longer hair.
4. Before you begin to apply the oil, dampen your hair. Use your fingertips and apply the coconut oil thoroughly, especially to the ends.
5. Don’t use too much oil near the scalp, this can cause the hair to look greasy even when washed out thoroughly.
6. Apply some warm oil at night and cover your hair with a shower cap. If you don’t have that much time, wait at least half an hour for it to soak in.
7. Wash it two or three times until your hair no longer feels greasy and oily. No additional conditioner will be required.
8. Let it air dry or blow it dry with cold air. It should be soft, shiny, and gleaming!
You may repeat this as frequently as you want until you see your desired results.