Anti-Cellulite Coffee Scrub
We already fell in love with it!
Yes, coffee can help you to get rid of cellulite, not if you drink it, but if you use it as a skin treatment. When applied topically, caffeine tightens and provides antioxidants to the skin, giving it a smooth appearance. Forget about all the expensive cosmetic products, try our homemade anti-cellulite coffee treatment and scrub those dimples away!
Do-it-yourself coffee scrub:
– 1/2 cup of coffee grounds
– 3 tablespoons of sea salt
– 3 tablespoons of melted coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil
What to do:
1. Mix the ingredients to create a paste-like consistency.
2. Just take this into the bath/shower with you, massage it onto your problem areas for several minutes using firm pressure and wash as usual.
3. Do this 3 times a week and enjoy the baby soft skin you're left with. First results should be visible within a couple of weeks.