Get the Best Skin of Your Life -Try The Mermaid Mask!
Too much sun, stress, smoking or an unhealthy lifestyle can lead to wrinkles, acne or a dry and dull complexion. Give your skin a deep nourishing treatment with this amazing spirulina face mask!
Spirulina is a blue green alga and is one of the most nutritionally rich superfoods ever. It offers benefits to nearly every part of the human body, including the skin. It can help rejuvenate and repair damaged skin and give you back that healthy glow that you might be currently lacking.
How does it work?
Spirulina has amazing antibacterial properties, so it can eliminate acne causing bacteria, helping you to keep your pores clear and tight. Plus, it is loaded with even more antioxidants, which means that it may be effective at lessening the effects of sun damage and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It contains chlorophyll, which helps clean the skin and strengthens tissues. It also helps the skin to stay moisturized, which helps with elasticity and fine lines. It also has soothing and calming effects, which are great if you have rosacea or sensitive skin.
What you need:
– 2 tbsp of organic spirulina powder
– 1 tbsp of raw (runny) honey
– a few drops of water
– if you have very dry skin add half of a ripe avocado
How to do it:
1. Mix all ingredients until they turn into a smooth paste.
2. Apply it to your face and leave it on for 10 to 20 minutes.
3. Thoroughly rinse your face with warm water and apply a light moisturizer. Do this treatment once a week!